Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Requirement Analysis



I found this interesting picture picture yesterday and strongly feel that it exactly describe what I'm working on everyday! We all have stress from work, family, friends, etc. This funny cartoon is a way to relax myself just because someone has point out what I'm thinking daily.

I actually found this cartoon from an IT forum. I search the picture on the Google and find that it has a full version of the 'Requirements Analysis' story. Here is the link for you interest: The Project Cartoon. There are up to 18 cell-pictures you can choose and make your own cartoon.

Requirements analysis in systems engineering and software engineering, encompasses those tasks that go into determining the needs or conditions to meet for a new or altered product, taking account of the possibly conflicting requirements of the various stakeholders, such as beneficiaries or users. -- Wiki

comments

0 Responses to "Requirement Analysis"

Post a Comment

BlogUpp!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates